Monday, June 28, 2010

NEW POST: This will tell you something

ANTARKANSAS, TX: There's a lot of stuff this won't tell you. There's also a bit that you'd rather not hear, so I'll respect your request for privacy. And yes, I've been getting feedback that this looks like the fake text that appears in spamvertisement emails, yet that won't deter me.

I think that things happen for a reason. Like for instance, something happened not too long ago, and that made me smile. Maybe it was because a man was staring at me angrily. Maybe it was because I was enjoying some fresh air. Maybe it was because I accidentally crushed my conditional container while in the shower with the strength of my bare hands.

Regardless, they affect not just me but often others nearby. We order food. We get the food. We eat the food. And then soon enough, we're ready for more. It's up to you to decide what to eat, in this case. Try to make it healthy, right? Well am I correct or not? I'm still waiting to hear back from you.

In closing, I would like to repeat what I've already said earlier on in this term paper but change the wording slightly. So maybe not talk about the beef and vegetables but this time focus on the positive outlook on like that's necessary for you to get anywhere. Because if there's one thing I'm good at, it's turning historical prose into yet another chance for me to lecture you on how you're living your life.

No comments: