Friday, June 25, 2010

FOUND OUT: Facts that will effect you dearly

OLD LAKE, JM: Hi. Before I begin with this crazy important brief and tedious news bulletin, let me tell you that I am looking great today. I don't know how I do it, but I just somehow do. It could possibly be the hair gel that I thought about getting, or perhaps the fact that I finally "stuck a fork in it". Either way (probably neither of those), I'm feeling quite fine, and ain't nobody going to ruin my high.

So, on to the next one. I hear that there's some killer new apps out for the phone-phone (that thing that rings or plays a song or shakes when someone wants to talk to you?) that you may want to check out, for they will have life-threatening consequences if you don't. This one does some amazing stuff. So cool that I'm not going to bother to provide any other details.

Also, have you heard the news? Someone died recently. I'm sorry to have had to break it to you like this, but I just did. And no, that's not a spoiler, because it hasn't happened yet!! Oh, it will though.. Very soon. I hear that he or she was very important to someone. He was a person who lived his life to the fullest, and my how he loved to laugh. That guy. Couldn't stop laughing.

Finally, I am of the opinion that there could be more done to affect the economy. Specifically, the oil spill. I mean don't get me wrong, there are lots of cool PR spins, and some people are getting hired, and others fired, and some are racing yachts and apologizing, but really? I mean, really? On the rillz, as they say? Let's put in a napkin and start building some roads, people!! Government infrastructure! Vote!

I'm sick of the coffee drinkers having all the say! What about us hot cocoa'ers!! Think of the children? When do they get to vote? Oh, when they turn 18? Well, that makes sense. Sometimes after I vote, I like to tell my friends, "I votod."

No comments: