Monday, July 12, 2010

NEWS UPDATE: The previous news brief was incorrect.

SALIMONEY, SP: Hi. First off, I'd like to apologize. I wrote something recently that was completely wrong. I'm not quite sure how it happened. Generally, our fact checkers are absolutely top-notch. However it looks like this time they weren't. I had been talking about a cup of coffee, but it turns out it was actually some chai tea.

Second off, I feel the need to clarify that I drink a multitude of flavoured beverages. I enjoy some beet-lemon juice as much as the next woman or man. Also, I drink pasta.

Third off, I'm hoping that in addition to listening to my "I'm sorry" speech, you will accept it and forgive me, so that we can all move on to some more pressing issues, such as what did she really say, or is he all that you can muster, or do they really walk like that?? Also, I've always wondered whether or not it was meant to be.

Fourth off (and this is my last one, for now), do you think that you could chew a little less loudly? It makes it hard for me to crack my knuckles when you're always making those mouth noises. I'm just sayin.. or am I?

No comments: